Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Etsy!



So I opened my Etsy shop a little over a year ago now, and I honestly don't know why it's taken me this long to announce it here. I guess I was waiting until I had it entirely stocked before I "officially" announced it, but while it's mostly stocked at this point, I finally realized I will never have it entirely stocked. Unless I stopped making things. Which would be stupid.

Also, I finally have a printer with which I can make archival prints, so I've started making and listing prints of my paintings. There will be more of those listings trickling in over the next few months, but if there's a painting that you'd like to see a print of, let me know!

Almost all of my original art is listed there, except for the pieces that are for sale at the Bad Apple. Which, if you're in Portland, you should definitely go to, no matter what. To make it even better, Guapo is right next door.

check it out:
hihorse.etsy.com

No comments: