Wednesday, October 14, 2009

APE 2009


I’m getting ready for APE this weekend at the Concourse Exhibition Center in San Francisco. I’ll be signing Mome at the Fantagraphics tables (323-327) on Saturday from 5 pm - 7 pm and Sunday from 3 pm - 5 pm. The rest of the time I will be at a sliver of table space in the Sparkplug compound, tables 360-362.

The most exciting thing is that I will have wallets again! After 5 years, I finally got a new sewing machine and have been making wallets and other items using images from my artwork. I will also have some stuffed bunny guys and octopus dolls, as well as some small drawings and paintings for sale, and probably some of the wall sculpture heads.

APE 2009
(Alternative Press Expo)

Saturday, Oct. 17 11am - 7pm
Sunday, Oct. 18 11am - 6pm

The Concourse Exhibition Center
620 7th Street
San Francisco

No comments: